Novus Aviation Capital Deploys LeaseWorks' Aeris Asset to Streamline Portfolio Management
Novus Aviation Capital (“Novus”) leverages Leaseworks’ asset software solution, Aeris AssetTM, to support the day-to-day management of its leasing platform’s global operations.
Established in 1994, Novus Aviation Capital is an independent, full-service aircraft leasing and financing platform with 30 assets under management and four office locations across Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
“Expanding the LeaseWorks relationship will accelerate the digital transformation initiative effort at Novus and streamline the decision-making process across the technical, contracts, finance, and commercial teams.”
- Mamoun Kuzbari, Chief Commercial Officer, Novus Aviation Capital
As an agile and innovative team, Novus was in search of having one true source of asset data available 24/7 across its commercial, contracts, and technical departments. They needed a solution that could easily be customized without needing to rely on a software solution provider.
Novus sought out a solution that would be relatively simple and intuitive and would allow ongoing customizations with a flexible framework and responsive client support.
Novus opted to collaborate with LeaseWorks to utilize Aeris Asset to leverage its wide-ranging asset management functions to:
- Better manage asset and lease data
- Automate Business Intelligence reporting
- Customize Tech Spec and Lease Summary dashboards
- Integrate enhancements via quarterly product releases
- Integrate seamlessly with Aeris Match to feed data from deals to lease management and vice-versa, providing real-time access to information for decision-making
Novus Aviation Capital Fact File:
- 30 aircraft under management
- Relationship with over 170 customers in 70 countries
- Over 30 employees
LeaseWorks’ Aeris Asset:
- Reports and Dashboards
- Asset and Contracts Management
- Utilization Studio
- Rent And Maintenance Reserve Invoicing
- Customer Account Management
With the ease of use and extensive capabilities of Aeris Asset, Novus has instantly benefited from many of the customizations, such as:
- Customize Tech Spec and Lease Summary dashboards for use by Technical
- Generate on-demand reports for management
- Automate the flow of asset and lease information from Deal Management into Lease Management, eliminating redundant data entry
- Integrate ongoing software improvements via quarterly product releases
“We are thrilled to expand our relationship with Novus to give them a single source of truth and have data be a source of competitive advantage whether they are marketing aircraft or managing assets on lease”- Haseem Vazhayil, CEO, LeaseWorks
About Novus Aviation CapitalNovus was established in 1994 as an independent, privately-held aircraft leasing platform, focused on investing in commercial aircraft assets. The Novus team operates out of its four global offices in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia and is active in operating and financing leases, mezzanine and, junior debt as well as third-party aircraft remarketing, servicing and, advisory services. For more information visit - https://novus.aero
LeaseWorks provides cloud-based software tools that help customers save costs, reduce risk and optimize revenue. LeaseWorks is dedicated to helping lessors and airlines make critical decisions about their assets, with real-time information from any device.
For more information on LeaseWorks please visit - https://lease-works.com